Remember the days when you were best friends with a mango tree? Remember the birds’ incessant chirps that woke you up every morning? Remember the mouth-watering smell of the mango pickle sourced right from your backyard? Those days are back. At Rohan Upavan.
G + 19 Floors | 1, 1.5, 2 & 3 BHK Apartments
The layout’s hallmark is the abundance of greenery – orchards, groves, parks. The appeal of visually striking orchards, with a variety of trees – chickoo, mango, coconut and jackfruit, is quite unmatched. The entry to the site is through a 21m wide majestic silver oak tree-lined boulevard, adding up to a grand entrance. The apartment blocks are placed along the periphery. Vehicle entry and exit points are strategically connected to the basement directly, thereby restricting vehicular movement just to the periphery, leaving a large internal area accessible only by pedestrians. Ample light and ventilation is provided to the units with all the balconies and bedroom windows oriented towards the fruit orchard. There is a double height skydeck created at the 11th floor level with direct views of the orchards.
Hennur Road is an emerging locality in North Bangalore, the reason being its proximity to major commercial and residential areas such as Banaswadi, HRBR Layout, Hebbal, Jakkur and more. It enjoys excellent connectivity to some of the major prominent routes and localities such as Outer Ring Road, KR Puram, Hebbal, Yelahanka, MG Road, Mekhri Circle, Indiranagar, and ITPL Hope Farm Junction. The proposed widening of Hennur Road from 80 feet to 120 feet will further improve its connectivity to other parts of the city. Then there is one proposal of 116 km long Peripheral Ring Road, which will connect Hennur Road to Bellary Road and Old Madras Road.
With world-class schools, hospitals, and social establishments in close proximity, Hennur has become a hot spot for realtors and investors. The mushrooming SEZs and IT Hubs here have also augmented its residential and commercial value. Some of the notable Business Parks in the vicinity include Manyata Tech Park – 7.4 km, Karle Town Centre – 9.3 km, Kirloskar Business Park – 11.3 km, and Hinduja Ecopolis – 13 km. Furthermore, the upcoming 414 acres Devanahalli Business Park in the locality is expected to attract around $2.2 billion investment.
The area is home to reputed educational centers as well, some of which include the Little Elly, Tree House, New Millennium School, Sri Chaitanya Techno School, New Baldwin Residential School, and many more. KNC Arogyadhama and Health Centre, NMPC Hospital, Banaswadi Hospital, Zion Hospital etc. are some of the noted healthcare centres here. When it comes to sports and entertainment options nearby Agon Sports -2 km, Decathlon - 2.3 km, XLR8 Indoor Sports Arena – 2.7 km, Lumbini Gardens – 8.7 km, and Orion East Mall - 9.5 km, are just a few names. The 35-Acre Bangalore International Convention Centre having 9500 sqm of exhibition hall and around 6000 seating space, is located nearby only.
There are a plenty of transport options here, which the residents can opt for. Nearest Bus Stops in the area include the Kyalasanahalli Bus Stop – 400m, Byrathi Cross Bus Stop – 1.6 kms, and Hebbal Bus Stop – 10.8 kms. While, Bangalore Cantonment Railway Station – 10.9 km, KR Puram Railway Station – 11.6 km, and Yelahanka Railway Station – 12.5 km, are the closest railway facilities. Furthermore, the upcoming Phase II Namma Metro Red line will connect Nagavara (8.3 Km from Rohan Upavan) to the other parts of the city. Also, the Bangalore Airport is just 23.8 kms distance away from the project’s location.
• Granite platform with SS sink.
• Glazed / Ceramic tile dado up to 2 ft. height above platform.
• Provision for water purifier.
• Provision for washing arrangement with inlet and outlet.
• Ceramic tile flooring and dado up to 3ft height.
• Vitrified tile flooring with skirting for all rooms.
• Ceramic tiles for toilets, balconies and attached terraces.
• HDF panel skin doors.
• Aluminium sliding doors for the balconies.
• Aluminium windows with mosquito mesh.
• Aluminium ventilators for all toilets.
• Ceramic tile dado up to 7ft height.
• Granite fascia for door openings.
• Wash Basin with granite counter for common hand wash.
• Wash Basin of pedestal type for all other toilets.
• Hindware make or equivalent quality CP fittings.
• Kerovit (Kajaria ) or equivalent sanitary ware.
• Concealed, fire resistant copper wiring.
• Light points with modular switches.
• T.V. point in Living and Master bedroom.
• Telephone point in Living and Master bedroom.
• AC point in Master bedroom.
• Earth Leakage circuit breaker.
• Provision for exhaust fan in toilets.
1, 2 & 3 BHK Apartments
RERA Regn. No.:
1/1.5/2/2.5 & 3 BHK Apartments
RERA Regn. No.:
2/3/4 BHK Apartments & Studios